Eastern Kentucky University
470 Manchester Square
Manchester, KY 40962
(606) 598-8122 - Office
(606) 598-8127 - Fax
Monday–Thursday, 8:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
The Manchester Campus is one of EKU's three extended campuses. Emphasizing Eastern's commitment to providing educational opportunities to the area, the campus serves students from Clay, Jackson, Leslie and the surrounding area. Open since May 1992, the Manchester Campus has allowed thousands of students to pursue academic degrees and to take classes for personal enrichment or advancement in business. EKU Manchester offers more than 90 classes each semester to more than 300 students.
Most of our students live at home and have full or part time jobs. The campus attracts traditional college-age students as well as working professionals and senior citizens, so it is not unusual to find students ranging in age from 17 to 80. Our classes are offered mornings, afternoons and evenings to fit your busy lifestyle. The campus features 15 classrooms including a fully equipped computer system that links Manchester students to EKU's John Grant Crabbe Library in Richmond.
Student services include:
- Internet Access
- Financial Aid Counseling
- University Writing Requirement Preparation
- Scholarship Counseling
- Placement Exams
- Career Counseling
- Residual ACT (for use only by EKU)
- How to Apply
Whether you are entering college for the first time or transferring from another college or university, the admission procedure at EKU Manchester is simple and may be completed on site.
- Complete and EKU Admission Application (Include the $30 application fee)
- Submit Transcripts or GED & ACT/SAT scores with your application
- Complete FAFSA (Financial Aid Form) after January 1
- Submit Final Transcripts
- Register for New Student Orientation (Advising, Placement Exams and Class Registration) once you are admitted